Have you seen Dr. Wayne Fleischhacker?

I would definitely recommend

I have had multiple procedures with Dr. Fleischhacker. He has lessened my pain significantly. Every time i have had an office appointment or procedure he is efficient, kind, caring and respectful. On the rare occasion I have had to wait, he is apologetic and acknowledges the wait. He has helped get me moving and returning to the activities I enjoyed prior to my injury. Thank you.

Excellent Doctor

I love Dr. Fleischhacker. He takes his time with me. Very kind and caring. Doesn't let me suffer in pain.

dry fly

dry fly is the best ever

More Doctors Should Be Like Him!!!!!!

I have been a patient of Dr Fleichhacker for a few years now and he is an awesome physician! He's very hands on and very attentive when it comes to his patients care. The staff at the office are always on point and I truly have NO COMPLAINTS what so ever when referring to Dr Fleichhacker and the staff at Union Psin Management.

Pain Management

Dr Fleishacker is the most considerate and kind doctor I have ever had....He is thorough and efficient. He was completely forcoming with his diagnosis and his options for relief. I have moved from NJ to NC and havent found a doctor like him yet..(2 yrs)

Dr. Wayne Fleischhacker is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Union, NJ.

Dr. Wayne Fleischhacker Is this you?