Dr. Wayne P Foster Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wayne P Foster?

fractionated laser

I had fractionated laser resurfacing of the face about 8 weeks ago and I am very pleased with the results. I had fine lines, large pores, and hyperpigmentation. My skin has significantly improved. The experience was a good one. Dr. Foster and his staff care about their patients. They treated me like family. I will be returning.,

Outstanding doc and staff

I recently had a face lift by Dr. Foster. I’ve been seeing him for 18 years. I trust no one else with my face but a facial plastic surgeon. He’s the best of the nest!!!! I always look and feel amazing! I recommend him highly to friends and family.

Wonderful experience

I saw Dr. Foster today for sinus issues. Dr. Foster is impresive- kind, knowledgeable, and patient. But What inpressed me more was the office staff! I have never seen such a happy bunch of people who seem to really like what they do. Very impressive!

Microneedling

I had microneedling done with Kelly. My skin looks amazing. Its tighter, less visible wrinkles, and the color is more even. Kelly was a pleasure. We even came up with a skin care regimen. Great experience. Office staff is like no other office I have been to. They are all happy, caring, and willing to assist in any way. I will definitely return for another treatment.

Neograft

I had a Neograft with Dr. Foster about a year ago. I am a young female and I can’t tell you what it’s done for my confidence and self esteem. My results are better than I expected! I am happier and more confidence thanks to Dr. Foster and his team.

Top notch experience

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. foster for years. I recently had a facelift. I was very nervous and didn't want to look unnatural. Dr. Foster was very attentive and caring. He answered all of my husbands and my questions. Not to mention, his staff set our minds at ease as well. A very happy and caring bunch. My results are amazing. I look amazing. Very natural. I highly recommend Dr. Foster to anyone looking to have any procedure done on their face.

Facelift

I recently had a facelift with Dr. Foster. Although I still have some swelling, my results are wonderful. I am very pleased. My husband says I look 10 years younger. Thank you Dr. Foster and staff!

Amazing

Dr. Foster is amazing he addressed my concerns and he answered all my questions he took his time and made me feel comfortable I am so pleased with my treatment I was able to get some volume in my cheeks that I haven't had in a while and the smoker lines by my lips are completely gone thanks to Dr. Foster I have more confidence in myself than I did before .He is amazing and I highly recommend

Excellent doctor

I saw Dr. Foster for cosmetic facial improvement. Have seen him for the last 10 years and he is excellent at what he does. He truly cares about his patients. I highly recommend Dr. Foster to everyone I know.

A little disingenuous

Was pretty circumspect in consultation

Lip filler

I recently saw Dr. Foster for lip filler. I never had anything done before so I was mildly nervous. Dr. Foster was very patient and made sure I was comfortable. My lips look very natural. I am so happy with the outcome! I highly recommend this doctor.

Great experience

I saw Dr . Foster for Botox and filler. This was my first time. I was so nervous. Dr. Foster was very calming and listened to my concerns and answered all of my questions. I am thrilled with the results of my treatment! I've never been to a doctors office with such kind and helpful staff. What a great experience.

Dr. Wayne P Foster is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toms River, NJ.