Have you seen Wayne C Furr?

Dr Wayne Furr

Dr Furr is a great DR! I have been Seeing the Dr for over 4 years now. Is the the best OBGYN, and the only one I trust. I tell all my friends and Fami ...

Love this Physician

He is a very understanding Doctor with a funny personality. He delivered my son and I will always be grateful to him and his staff!

Best OB hands down!

Dr. Furr has been my doc through 3 pregnancies and births, including my twins. I couldn't ask for a better doctor. He is professional yet friendly and caring. His staff is among the best I've ever encountered. I can't say enough. I would recommend him to everyone, and will always have him as my doc.

I love D. Furr! I will come back to Dr. Furr again for my second baby.

I would recommend Dr. Furr to anyone! Dr. Furr is an experienced and professional doctor. I had to have a cesarean and he did an awesome job with my incision. I trust in his judgment. Unlike another offices, the staff is very friendly. They do 3D & 4D ultrasound pictures without any extra cost. The biggest reason why I went to Dr. Furr is because I wanted to know the doctor that would delivery the baby instead of whomever is on call that day. It is a private office!!! The downside is that you may wait for 30 -1hour to be seen. It is worth though.

Laura R

After years of feeling really bad I found Dr. Furr. He cared enough and was thorough enough to discover a retained surgical sponge that everyone else missed for 4 years. He is great!

Would not recommend

I waited for over an hour before I was even seen and felt uncomfortable the entire time. As soon as the doctor looked over my chart he made a rude comment. I felt judged and humilated. He was unprofessional and rude. Would not recommend to anyone.

he does tell you everything, so if you are going to have something done make sure you get all the facts for yourself first before you go forth, other wise you will be playing the guessing game like I did .

Excellent OBGYN

Caring, competent and professional. Office staff and nurses in the office are wonderful as well. So glad I found Dr. Furr.