Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Wayne D Gross
Dr. Wayne D Gross, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Massillon, OH, with another office in Dover, OH. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gross is affiliated with Trinity Hospital Twin City and Union Hospital. Dr. Gross has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Wayne D Gross has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Wayne D Gross has the following 12 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
Dr. Wayne D Gross has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 17
If you are looking to stay alive or get better, this is not the Dr. to see! The appoints are a waste of time and non productive and they do not read the results of their own test. They done an echo on me and never gave me the results. Three weeks later I asked another Dr to review the echo and he advised me of a life ending condition that was developing in my lungs. He advised me to to see a pulmonary Dr asap and asked why my doctor didn't make me aware of such a serious condition. When I confronted his nurse about it, she said she didn't know of the echo and hung up on me. If you are looking to live, I suggest not seeing "Dr" Gross.
I think Dr. Gross is getting more than he can handle. He used to be so caring and now when I see him, he is in a rush and doesnt really explain test results. His nurse practioner was rude to me on two different visits. I have been seeing him for over ten years and hate to change doctors but considering it.
I met Dr. Gross when I was in the middle of a heart attack at Union Hospital. The man saved my life. He explained everything that was happening, to me and my wife in a calm manner as to not add ecitement to what was going on.After the surgery he was there to explain what was done and to tell me what to expect. He not only became my doctor but also my friend.Throughout the years he has my highest respect as a doctor and fantastic human being.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Gross is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Wayne D Gross accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Aultcare ExchangeProviders
- Aultcare HMO
- Aultcare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Wayne D Gross is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Massillon, OH.