Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wayne Imber MD
Dr. Wayne Imber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Calabasas, CA. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Wayne Imber has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Wayne Imber has the following 10 expertise
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 1 of 1
Truly a life-changer.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Wayne Imber - Posted on February 21st, 2019
I’ve been living with my allergies for over 30 years. It’s been a bane, especially when I travel. The slightest change of temperature and I start sneezing like nobody’s business. But after a few treatment sessions with Dr. Wayne Imber, I noticed how the sniffles don’t come as often. Finding Dr. Imber was truly a life-changer.
- Mayo Medical School
Dr. Wayne Imber Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Wayne Imber's office for more information.
23679 Calabasas Rd # 539 Calabasas, CA : (818) 970-7693
Locations & DirectionsWAYNE IMBER MD, 23679 Calabasas Rd # 539, Calabasas, CA
Dr. Wayne Imber is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Calabasas, CA.