Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Wayne Keller
Dr. Wayne Keller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bryn Mawr, PA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Keller is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital, Main Line Hospital Lankenau and Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr. He speaks English.
Dr. Wayne Keller has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Wayne Keller has the following 6 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Wayne Keller has 2 board certified specialties
Dr. Wayne Keller is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Keller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Riddle Memorial Hospital
M L Hospital Bryn Mawr Hospital
-Bryn Mawr Hospital - On staff since 1972
Bryn Mawr Hospital
-Lankenau Hospital - On staff since 1997
M L Hospital Lankenau
Lankenau Medical Center - On staff since
Lankenau Medical Center
48 Years Experience
University of Pennsylvania
Graduated in 1965
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions830 Old Lancaster Rd, Bryn Mawr, PA
Dr. Wayne Keller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bryn Mawr, PA.