Dr. Wayne R Kirkham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wayne R Kirkham?

Pamela Tarrant

I haven't been to Dr. Kirkham in a while, but my children ( 3 of them ) grew up going to Dr. Kirkham. He is the best Doctor! My children, who are 32, 27 and 20 all loved him. He has a wonderful staff! I will continue to go to Dr. Kirkham whenever I need E, N, and T doctor, I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Simply the best - Top notch

Dr Kirkham removed a cancerous tumor from my wife's left maxillary sinus and provided referral to oncology services at Texas Oncology. He saved her life. He communicates and follows up with other doctors as necessary and you can count on him doing what he says he's going to do. I was so impress that I made an appointment with Dr Kirkham to look at my deviated septum. In spite of me having the worst deviated septum he's seen in many years, he was able to straighten it out WITHOUT the use of splints! He skills and knowledge are unmatched. I now intend to have him look at my hearing loss in one ear.

Fantastic physician

I have been a patient of Dr. Kirkham for over 20 years. I have had sinus surgery and other issues with my ears. He is a superb surgeon and the aftercare was excellent. The biggest problem is getting an appointment for non- emergency issues (his staff can be a tad sniffy sometimes). But the time I really needed to see him a slot was found. He is also someone I trust to recommend other doctors. Everyone he has recommended is an excellent physician. He does not just recommend cronies either...his last recommendation was a young female gp who is, as yet, low profile. He keeps up with his general medicine knowledge as well...I trust him to give me medical advise on other body parts (if only to say "see a specialist..that should be looked at"). He is not warm and fuzzy...(he has a sense of humor if you dig a bit)...but he does really care. If you don't like seeing pictures of famous people he has helped...get a friggin' life. He cares about your health.

Terrible patient care

Terrible terrible terrible

New appointment 6/17/2013

My appointment was rejected because I am 66 years old. I work full time and I am fully insured by Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO. The office worker advised I am considered a MEDICARE patient because I am over 65. It did not matter that my primary insurance was BCBS. THAT is not fair.

an absolute amazing doctor. highly recommend! out of the multitude of doctors I see he is by far the best!

Excellent Care

Dr. Kirkham is direct and to the point. He explains all issues and how to fix the problems. My surgery was a first for me and was very surprised how painless is was. I was nervous at first, but Dr. Kirkham walked me through the process. When I came out of surgery, I had little down time before getting back to normal.

Never again

Dr. Kirkham has alot of famous patients he provides a pamphlet with a list of them throughout his waiting room. I went to Dr. Kirkham with a sore throat, stuffed up head and earache. He spent twenty seconds with me and then I was dismissed. The next day I went to CareNow and was diagnosed with strep throat, pneumonia and sinisitis....I bet this doesn't happen if your famous. I feel really ripped off and angry.

wonderful diagnostician!!! Diagnosed and treatment my children's symptoms immediately..severe allergies...by simply changing their medications that my pediatrician and allergy doctor had been prescribing.. .

He saved me and my daughter

I have seen him for myself for over 15 years with at least 5 surgeries. He is honest, up front, and catches EVERYTHING. When my daughter had ear issues I never hesitated. Kirkham was my man. He did surgery on her at 9pm on a Friday night because she needed it and didn't even blink. He saved not only her life but her hearing and movement in her face as well. He is the best doctor!!!!