Dr. Wayne W Kuang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wayne W Kuang?

Superior in every way

I an a retired surgeon with 42 years experience. I am also a patient of Dr Kuang. He is in every way a superior urologist and it is my pleasure to give him my highest reccomendation

A+

A doctor of the highest quality. I recommend Dr. Kuang because he is an ultimate professional in all aspects of care and service he provides. After fixing my medical problem and being released, I will make a commitment to periodically visit and stay in contact with the good doctor.

Had an issue with scheduling a vasectomy, but once explained to Dr. it was taken care of immediately. The vasectomy itself was fairly painless, much better than my brothers that put him down for weeks. There has been only a little change, my testes now ride higher and are a little more sensitive. Overall, a very positive experience and would highly recommend if kids are not in your future plans.

Dr Kuang is very thorough and takes everything in to consideration for your individual health.

Remarkable surgeon, excellent skills and wonderful "bedside" manor. I highly you see Dr. Kuang for any all all concerns in his field of expertise.

Dr. Kuang is an amazing dr. Just had a vasectomy there and it was painless and he made me feel comfortable. He made the entire experience amazing. I would highly recommend him to anyone with any needs for a urologist.

Exceptional doctor

Great Vasectomy Doc

Awesome doc for a vasectomy. I walked out with no problem. Pain scale of 1-10, I never exceeded a 3 during the procedure. Never exceeded a 1 afterward.

Go to him !

He is amazing !!! we got pregnant in three months!

Dr. Kuang was always very professional and listened to my concerns. I'm very pleased with the results of my prostate surgery and have recommended him to some friends. Over time our relationship has grown and we both seem to feel very comfortable with each other.

It was a long road to get my T normalized. In NM I had an incredibly difficult time finding a doc that knew their stuff regarding male hormones. I visited 3 useless doctors before finally finding Dr. Kuang causing much wasted time and much suffering. Dr. Kuang is excellent at what he does and is open to the big tool box of what drugs to prescribe. In 6 months he had me dialed in to a stable T in the 800s and I feel better than ever! Thank You!

You will like this man solid partner in health