Dr. Wayne T Lamoreaux Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wayne T Lamoreaux?

I'm still here

Radiation treatment for prostate cancer was successful. PSA at "0" since treatment.

Professional and Caring

Dr. Lamoreaux is the best doctor I have ever seen for any health reason. Seeing him for my cancer was a wonderful experience. He takes all the time you need at your appointments, answers all your questions clearly, is professional, caring, confident... I am very blessed to have him be in charge of my cancer care. I am now cancer free and owe a HUGE part of that to Dr. Lamoreaux. He is the absolute BEST. I am SO thankful this wonderful man went into the profession of radiation oncology.