Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wayne I Larrison
Dr. Wayne I Larrison, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Larrison is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital and Yale-New Haven Hospital. Dr. Larrison has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Wayne I Larrison has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Wayne I Larrison has the following 16 expertise
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Eye Exam
- Retina Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
- Laser Surgery
- Vision Issues
- Eye Pain
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retinal Disorders
- Lasik Surgery
Dr. Wayne I Larrison is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 18
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Larrison is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Mass Eye And Ear Infirmary
Dr. Wayne I Larrison accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsConnecticut Retina Consultants, 46 Prince St Ste 203, New Haven, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Wayne I Larrison in this video.
Dr. Wayne I Larrison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.