Have you seen Dr. Wayne N Leimbach Jr?

MSN

Dr. Leimbach is very detailed about your condition and helpful with suggestions. He does a lot of research and keeps abreast of new events. He never makes me feel I need to talk fast so he can get out and go to the next patient. When I have a problem that is not an emergency such as with medications, etc., he or his nurse calls back in 24 hours. I trust him explicitly. He is kind to myself and my husband.

yearly preventive medicine

He was honest and had good information. His exam was detailed. I recommend him to all my friends. He was recommended to me by my gynecologist. His staff was welcoming.

Are you kidding?

He may be in a fancy building, but what is he overcompensating for... I went to another cardiologist and got accurately diagnosed. Good luck if you go to this guy.

Dr. Wayne N Leimbach Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.

Dr. Wayne N Leimbach Jr Is this you?