Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wayne C Leong
Dr. Wayne C Leong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland, CA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist. Dr. Leong is affiliated with El Camino Hospital Mountain View Campus, Northbay Medical Center and Alta Bates Summit Medical Center Alta Bates Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Wayne C Leong has the following 1 specialty
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
- Chest Pain
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
Dr. Leong is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
St Johns Medical Center
Dr. Wayne C Leong accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Oakland Medical Center, 275 W MacArthur Blvd, Oakland, CA
Dr. Wayne C Leong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland, CA.