Dr. Wayne E Lipson Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Wayne E Lipson?

Thank You Dr. Lipson for Saving my dad's life

I'm very thankful that Dr. Lipson came so quickly when my dad needed him the most. He took excellent care of my dad whwen he had his triple bypass surgery.

i had two procedures on my right leg,by dr. lipson in 2010 &2011after the second surgery the dr said i would be o.k.. he was wrong i have severe numbness from my knee down to my toes now that i didnt have before.

After my cardiologist diagnosed my coronaries from the heart cath heExplained to me that I would need a thoracic surgeon. Dr. Lipson was on call and performed my open heart surgery. I'm thankful that God gives these men an women doctors the knowledge an grace to allow miracles ( second changes) for individuals like me. Im thankful that God used Dr. Lipson as a tool to allow me a second chance. God didn't make not one man perfect, but Jesus.

Troubled

Dr. Lipson performed open heart surgery on my mom. After surgery he told us her heart was in much better shape than he expected and that her lungs were perfectly clear..and recovery looked very good. She never recovered... her lungs were not clear after surgery and a series of problems developed. I look back at the whole horrible experience for her and wonder if his recommendations were what she/we should have listened to.

Saved my life

I was very fortunate 5 years ago to have Dr. Lipson perform an emergency quadruple bypass at Mercy. My family wanted me moved to the Mayo Clinic--- but there is no one I would recommend or trust more than him. He is a blessing!

the best

dr. lipson is an amazing surgeon. very attentive and very positive. always has a smile on. he saved my dads life and i am forever grateful. i highly recommend.

he is the kindest and most careing dr i've ever met.