Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wayne M Marley has the following 2 specialties
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your skin cells in a lab, more like a pathologist.
Beyond just skin cancer, dermatopathologists also study a wide range of skin conditions, including everything from warts, moles, spider veins and herpes, to dermatitis, rashes, vitiligo and other conditions related to skin discoloration.
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
Showing 5 of 33
I went to Dr. Marley because he was on the list at my primary doctors office. My daughter and mother both had skin cancer so I was very concerned, and looking forward to helpful information. He walked in with two woman in training, and asked me if I mind having them there. My visit was very rushed, and he only looked at what I showed him, then said I could live with the moles!! When I showed him another mole he said, "What do you want me to do, make them disappear?" He was very rude, and then he let his assistants take care of only two on my back. I didn't pay for assistants to work on me, but then of course he didn't ask if I did mind. When I asked if that was all he was going to do, he replied, Well if these to work out all right, you can make another appointment to come back!! If they work out? Then they all left before I could turn around, and handed me instructions to clean my two moles that they worked on. I'll never go back, I was almost in tears. Oh, he handed me a name of a cream to buy at walmart for $10.00, and said "or else you could pay $200.00 here. Very, very rude....
Dr. Marley was very rude during my appointment. Rushing, not answering questions and showed impatience. I had to ask for a robe to cover my top. He was clearly more concerned with the dollars per questions than taking time to answer. Told me to make another appt. when I asked about laser hair removal , while I was already there. Never told me about $200 for 1st time patient, wasn't like I got any extra or interested treatment. I believe its his poor bedside manor that leads his staff to be just as rude. When i called about concern over my highly inflated bill, his receptionist hung up on me. Since then I have been hearing horror stories... Wish I was warned ! My husband was rushed into Penn for emergency surgery, before I had the chance to pay my bill. (We had only received 1 bill ) Dr. Marley had already sent me to collections. GREEDY !!! BTW, not only was there no follow up, but I was left with a rash from the site he removed a mole on my face. Mos later, I still have it. He never called to ck on me as his patient. I had a wonderful, well educated dermatologist in Rye Brooke, NY for many years. He always put the patients needs first, was thoughtful, and a reputation as one of the best. He would put this desperate, rude, greedy Dr. Marley to shame !!!!
Regional Medical Center
Dr. Wayne M Marley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Wayne M Marley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newtown, PA.