Dr. Wayne Mashas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wayne Mashas?

Posted on March 6th, 2012

Dr Mashas saved my daughter's life after she was in a severe car accident. He made sure everyone caring for her was "on the same page" every day and discussed the plan for her care with me in simple terms so I could understand. He even would bring in special food for her because of her eating problems. He is incredible!

Posted on February 3rd, 2012

Dr. Mashas cared for me after a life threatening injury. He spent a lot of time with me and my family every day. He even came in on his day off to make sure I was healing well. By far, the most down to earth surgeon or doctor I have ever met. He saved my life, For which I will always remain grateful. Sim

Posted on November 27th, 2011

Dr. Mashas removed my colon cancer recently. He spent almost 1 hour on each of my two visits before surgery answering questions and drawing pictures about the surgery for me and my husband. He in the kindest and most compassionate doctor I have ever met. I am so lucky to have him as my surgeon.

Dr. Mashas

Posted on November 11th, 2011

Dr. Mashas did my colon cancer surgery (resection)..He did a great job! And was VERY compassionate! I would highly recommend him!!!! IF I ever have to have any kind of surgery again...I want him to do it!

Amazing!

Posted on May 3rd, 2010

Dr. Mashas is awesome!!!! He removed my large intestine in 2009. Any answer I had, he answered (we're talking pages of questions!). I recommend him to everyone I know! A++++

Dr. Mashas is very good.

Posted on May 20th, 2009

Dr. Mashas removed my galbladder in 1995. He was very professional and compassionate to me. I appreciated both his skills and personality during my time as his patient.