Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wayne A Mcwilliams has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Emergencies
Showing 5 of 13
I tried to make an appointment today and the phone was busy. I tried to call the operator in the office and that line was busy. At a prior visit, one of the clerks said that my office visit wasn't covered by my insurance and that it would be fraud if she recoded the service so it was covered by Medicare. This was a routine annual exam which was definitely covered. I appealed my case to the office manager and eventually the bill was processed. The office is very busy and I feel that they are either understaffed or the staff isn't performing well. Dr. McWilliams seems excellent, but his staff is not.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
39 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
University Of Maryland Medical System
Dr. Wayne A Mcwilliams accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Select
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAntietam Urosurgical Center Asc, 11110 Medical Campus Rd Ste 228, Hagerstown, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Wayne A Mcwilliams in this video.
Dr. Wayne A Mcwilliams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hagerstown, MD.