Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wayne Naimoli MD
Dr. Wayne Naimoli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hopkinsville, KY, with another office in Madisonville, KY. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Naimoli is affiliated with Western State Hospital, Jsmc and JsmcWkhsRmc. He speaks English.
Dr. Wayne Naimoli has 2 locations
Dr. Wayne Naimoli has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Wayne Naimoli has the following 4 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Showing 4 of 4
Probably wouldnt recommend to anyone.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Wayne Naimoli - Posted on February 14th, 2011
The staff behind the desk had no professionalism at all. They were argueing with eachother, while I was waiting there to get my prescription and make next appt. They were talking bad about how a patient got on there nerves. There was only one person in the whole office I loved and she was a RN and was from NY. She talked to me and listened to me and I wish she was my Dr. that day. Dr.Naimoli doesnt seem to take the time to listen at all,and doesnt seem to care about anything other then what he says. Even if you have a new sympton, he just keeps saying what he diagnossed you with. He needs to stop chill out and listen to what the patients are feeling and listen to there questions more.
five thumb uo
Self-verified patient of Dr. Wayne Naimoli - Posted on January 4th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Wayne Naimoli - Posted on October 22nd, 2010
Doc needs update
Self-verified patient of Dr. Wayne Naimoli - Posted on December 7th, 2009
I wouldn't recommend this neurolgoist to another person. It seems as though he does not go on a case by case basis but only by medical text book standards. Unfortunately human beings are not text book standard, we are all case by case basis and our health should be seen as such. The wait time was extremely outrageous as well, he was consistently 30-45 minutes late for appointments. Appointments are made for a reason, if they can charge you for not keeping them it's too bad you can't charge them for making you late for the rest of your day. ;)
Dr. Naimoli is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Western State Hospital
Regional Medical Center of Hopkins Count
31 Years Experience
Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I)
Graduated in 1982
Locations & Directions
Dr. Wayne Naimoli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hopkinsville, KY.