Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wayne J Pharo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Peripheral Catheterization
- Marfan Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Exercise Stress Test
- Heart Murmur (Systolic Murmurs)
- Heart Block
- Nuclear Medicine
- Heart Diseases
- Chest Pain
- Shortness of Breath
- Lipid Disorders
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Pacemaker (Artificial Cardiac Pacing)
- Heart Failure
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Pharo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1981
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Wayne J Pharo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHeart Center Of Lafourche, 400 N Acadia Rd, Thibodaux, LA
Dr. Wayne J Pharo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thibodaux, LA.