We get awesome care here

My child and I have both been seeing Dr. Pierantoni for about five years now for chronic asthma flare ups and we receive the best care ever from him & his amazing staff. My child was never properly diagnosed (with asthma) by his pediatrician. Dr. Pierantoni listened to me, and diagnosed us both correctly the FIRST time. Over the years, we have seen both the doctor and the nurse practitioner, everyone here is great. They diagnose correctly the first time & don't force patients to fool around with trying one medication at a time to see what works which is how my past experiences were. Every time I visit this office, I leave feeling better than when I arrived & I feel as if I received the best care possible.

I've been going to Dr Pierantoni for over 16 years. He's very knowledgeable, and he listens carefully. I'm not only impressed with him, but I'm also quite impressed with his office staff as well. They all know their jobs and do them well! There's a sign in the lobby that says if you've been waiting longer than 15 minutes, let them know. In over 16 years, I've only ever had to do that ONCE! Seriously, just ONCE was all.

Dr. Wayne N Pierantoni is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Macomb, MI.