Dr. Wayne Paullus Jr Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Wayne Paullus Jr?

Posted on April 1st, 2016

The way my wife was treated was unbelievable. He was rude, short, offered no solutions and in short told my wife she was screwed. I will never recommend him to anyone.

Worst Doctor Ever.

Posted on June 25th, 2012

Yes; This is just my opinion but after talking to several of his patients, nurses, and other doctors who have to work with him I am not the only one who have this opinion of him. He is just aweful. He is so stubburnd that he made a mistake with my brain shunt and saying that it was working and that my pressure was great even though 4 different doctors told him differently. We all make misstakes which I could understand as we all make if he would have just admitted it and said sorry and gotten down to what we needed to do but he didn't. So Now I am left with very little sight in my right eye due to his malpractice and inconsiderence. Besides that his bed side manner is horrindous to the point that hurses curench when they know he is coming onto the floor or they have to talk to him. Upon trying to get a new doctor he tried to "tell" that one off because "how dare I" get a new doctor. So that just gives you just a little glimpse into his character from a patient view, a nurses view, and several other doctors views. So you decide

Gave me joy back in my life!

Posted on May 9th, 2011

The bone spurs in my neck had had my nerves so messed up that I was dropping things from the tingle and numbness. I had jerking spells. My surgery (anterior cervical fusion) was less than 2 weeks ago and I can't believe how well I already feel. Others who had had this surgery said I wouldn't be able to do anything for a month. In my case, that was not true.

Posted on June 15th, 2009

I think Paullus is a good surgeon and he spent a lot of time with me, but when I began having problems after surgery I couldn't get anyone to return my phone calls or even get an appointment scheduled. My bone grafts grew backwards putting pressure on my spinal chord and he won't even see me to figure out the next step. I don't believe this is right for a doctor to leave you hanging in this way.

Posted on October 4th, 2017