Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wayne T Scott has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
All Dr. Scott cares about is how much you weigh. He doesn't care about you or what has been happening in your life. I am a whole person and not just a number on the scale. When I went to him, I had quit smoking after 25 years of smoking and yes - I did pack on about 25 pounds, which I didn't need to pack on. But, that was not the only problem that I had. After going to Dr. Scott and being berated for weighing too much, I found another doctor who was very caring and ran some tests and got to the bottom of my problem. I say SHAME ON YOU, DR. SCOTT!!! You need to look past the weight and care for the person.
Dr. Scott is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. Wayne T Scott accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorth Internal Medicine, 2051B Hamill Rd Ste 204, Hixson, TN
Dr. Wayne T Scott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hixson, TN.