Dr. Wayne T Scott Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Wayne T Scott?

Hope you're not overweight

All Dr. Scott cares about is how much you weigh. He doesn't care about you or what has been happening in your life. I am a whole person and not just a number on the scale. When I went to him, I had quit smoking after 25 years of smoking and yes - I did pack on about 25 pounds, which I didn't need to pack on. But, that was not the only problem that I had. After going to Dr. Scott and being berated for weighing too much, I found another doctor who was very caring and ran some tests and got to the bottom of my problem. I say SHAME ON YOU, DR. SCOTT!!! You need to look past the weight and care for the person.

Birth Control

Dr. Wayne T Scott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hixson, TN.