Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wayne H Senft DO
Dr. Wayne H Senft, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Hanover, PA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Adult Medicine and Pediatrics. He speaks English.
Dr. Wayne H Senft has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Medicine
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Wayne H Senft - Posted on June 13th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Wayne H Senft - Posted on December 4th, 2012
Mom's health has improved dramatically under his care. This man takes very good care of his patients. He takes the time to know them and get to the root of problems. His bedside manner isn't for everyone. He calls my mom "Honey," and he and his staff give her hugs, but Mom really responds to that. Dr. Senft is like another son to her. He's not cold and impersonal like most doctors today. His knowledge is encyclopedic, but he's very good at explaining things in layman's terms. He makes Mom feel like she's a partner in her own care, not being dictated too, like so many other doctors.
47 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Wayne H Senft Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
Locations & DirectionsWAYNE HAROLD SENFT DO, 212 3rd St, Hanover, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Wayne H Senft, DO - Adult Medicine in Hanover, PA, in this video.
Dr. Wayne H Senft is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hanover, PA.