Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wayne R Snodgrass has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Medical Toxicology
A medical toxicologist treats drug overdoses, whether intentional or unintentional, but they also study the specific effects various drugs and medications have on our health in specific doses. In addition to drug-related illnesses, a toxicologist can treat poisonous bug bites, snake bites and reactions to toxic plants or food.
Toxicologists can also treat and diagnose exposure to any kind of toxic chemicals, gases (such as carbon monoxide) or pesticides as well as lead, mercury and arsenic poisoning. If you work in or live close to industrial facilities, you might worry about exposure to certain chemicals and gases that would adversely affect your body’s normal function. Don't hesitate to consult with a toxicologist about your specific concerns.
Dr. Wayne R Snodgrass is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Wayne R Snodgrass accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUTMB Galveston (John Sealy), 301 University Blvd, Galveston, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Wayne R Snodgrass in this video.
Dr. Wayne R Snodgrass is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Galveston, TX.