Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wayne D Trotter has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Wayne D Trotter has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Wayne D Trotter has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Wayne D Trotter is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 18
I have had this Dr for 4 yrs and he looked at me before my physical and asked me if I was his Dr!! He speaks very fast and always seems to be in a hurry to get out of the room. He basically calls you a liar when you explain an issue with him. Until your blood work comes back and proves you right. He has no bedside manner. Unless being mean and making fun of your family history is a good bedside manner. Beware if you're a female that needs a breast exam. He squeezes so hard that he leaves bruises. My husband has the pics to prove it. I left his office and had a few drinks and a few smokes. Something I don't normally do. But I sure needed it that day.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Trotter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
The Warren Alpert Medical School Of Brown University
Graduated in 1986
St Vincent Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsReliant Medical Group, 630 Plantation St, Worcester, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Wayne D Trotter in this video.
Dr. Wayne D Trotter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.