Dr. Wayne Trout Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Wayne Trout?

Good doctor

Posted on September 29th, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Trout for about 10 years. He has always been kind and gentle. He takes the time after the exam to speak with me and answer any questions I may have. Would recommend.

Retired professional

Posted on August 19th, 2016

Tends to be gruff and is not gentle at all with internal exams.

Dr. Trout

Posted on January 18th, 2016

delivered my son - 13 years ago - always asks about him in my yearly exam - makes me feel like he cares about every baby he delivers !!!

Posted on March 24th, 2015

This was the worst medical experience that I've ever had. Dr. Trout's bedside manner is horrible. He lacks compassion, does not communicate and treated me with disrespect.

Terrible experience- I WOULD NEVER USE THIS DOCTOR!!!!

Posted on June 16th, 2013

This has been my worst experience with a physician. I have endometriosis and have had care and two surgeries over 13 years. I went to this doctor for pain. He diagnosed me with IBS although questioning me zero regarding my diet and if I have any stomach reactions to food, of which I have none. I questioned him directly on this and asked him how when we know I have endometriosis he would diagnose me of something he has not even questioned me about. He literally would not provide me with birth control to regulate the problem which every OBGYN knows will regulate endometriosis. I went to another doctor who listened, cared, and prescribed me with medication and elevated my problems. Dr. Trout said "if I was a racehorse and he was betting on the race (my endometriosis), it had not grown back in 13 years." I let him know in our meeting he was unprofessional and should not be treating OBGYN patients. READ ALL the many other postings on website.... DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR! He is unprofessional, condescending, and disrespectful. I read many other posts... also my check up was painful, he was overly rude, and I was very uncomfortable with this doctor.

Posted on May 10th, 2013

i usually see Dr. Keder at this practice, but she was out of the office. i think as a doctor, he's just okay. he can be a little condescending, and when explaining my symptoms, he acted like he had no idea what i was talking about. other than that, i would maybe see him again if i had to. but he's not my first choice, i wouldn't want to receive prenatal care from him, and i wouldn't want to see him if i had a sensitive issue to discuss because he just doesn't seem to care all that much. I think he's in the wrong field.

wonderful doctor

Posted on September 11th, 2012

Was very good at explaining things in term that I could understand. I have seen many doctors over my lifetime and this is far and away the best I have had.

Horrid. Just horrid.

Posted on August 17th, 2011

This man should have his medical license taken away. He is condescending, judgmental, uninterested, and a terrible listener. He had a smirk on his face when talking to me and even confronted me for asking intelligent questions. The exam was painful, his questions inappropriate, and he was not interested in hearing what I had to say. He had already decided who I was and what the problem was without getting to know me. Not the way you want to be treated when you are already experiencing a physical problem. Don't even think about going. Also, this was the first time I trusted a male physician, and he blew it.

Not A Caring Doctor

Posted on April 30th, 2011

I have had nothing but horrible experiences with Dr. Trout. He was recommended to me by a case worker when I was about 18 years old and my ultimate experience of him has been snooty and perverted. I have had many experiences where I have felted judged and times when I have been violated sexually. I have requested to change doctors within the hospital and my request has been denied so I am no longer attending Stoneridge OBGYN to see him. I cannot help but see him as a pervert because of the lack of care he emphasizes at an appointment and to anyone who thinks the same way, you don't have to put up with this! Switch doctors! I am in the process of filing formal complaints about him. Somebody has to!On another note, he is very cesarean happy and does not keep the client's best interest in mind, just his own. Poeple like this have no business in "health care"

Why is he a doctor?

Posted on February 28th, 2011

I have never encountered a doctor that seemed to just not care about a patient as much as Dr. Trout. And not only not care, but seems to get some sick twisted thrill out of scaring me with mentioning "possible diagnosis's" that were not true and with no tests performed at that time. The doctor and the staff saw me crying and offered no comfort or even inquired as to what was wrong. Not what I would call a positive ob/gyn experience. No follow up from the staff or doctor. This was my second appointment with Dr Trout. The first appointment was not great, so I'm not chalking this second appointment up to him having a bad day. I would say that men should not be ob/gyn's, however, the best ob/gyn was a man. Too bad he is in another state. I have to believe there are better ob/gyn's in Columbus as I will not be seeing Dr. Trout again.

Posted on January 25th, 2010

I came to Dr. Trout right after I moved to Columbus. My previous doctor indicated that I needed a hysterectomy. Dr. Trout concurred performed the hysterectomy. I went home from the hospital the day after my surgery and cooked Christmas dinner for my family 6 days later. My recovery time was remarkable. I appreciate his skill and knowledge.

Posted on September 7th, 2017