Dr. Wayne G Villanueva Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wayne G Villanueva?

Doctor great. Office staff rude

I think Dr. Villanueva is great. He takes his time explaining procedures and he is a skilled surgeon. His office staff is awful. One hung up on me after yelling at me when I asked for an appointment. I reported to the office manager but was appalled. I would only go for his skills. Just hold ur nose with the staff.

Dr. V is a wonderful doctor.

COLD HEARTED

I have been seeing this dr and his entire group for over a year now ( not by choice, insurance limits). My first surgery was butchered thanks to him and he cost me more than he knows from a mis read MRI. My second surgery was also terrible. The entire staff/ office make it very evident they do not care about you as a patient or your everyday pain OR the reprocutions of their actions and decisions. I would never recommend dr.v , tudor or seifert. They may play nice to your face but once they get you under the knife.... they truly dont care.

Unhappy!

I had a lot of complications after my surgery. I was discharged while hemorraging and with a fever . I had to be re-admitted to hospital within 24 hours of discharge. I returned to work after about two months of recovery and was terminated as a patient by the Dr. After a $230.00 dispute over a bill, that was paid. I was shocked, angry because I thought this Dr. Had more integrity!

Excellent surgeon!

Dr. Villanueva is the best neurosurgeon in the area! He took excellent care of me and my husband. He performed complicated neurosurgery on both of us with excellent results. I was anxious about complications, but he reassured me he knew what he was doing. His office staff, physicians assistant, and NP are so patient and skilled. His practice was a lifesaver for both of us!

Needs to listend

Literally a life saver!

Dr. V saved my life. He removed a brain tumor around my brain stem. Long road of healing but I'm here and doing fine. What else can you say?

Back surgery

I had a microdiscetomy on Friday with Dr. Villanueva. After being in pain for well over a year he was the first person to tell me exactly what was happening with my back and how to fix it. He spent a lot of time with me, gave me an explanation I could actually understand and put me at ease right away. The surgery went well and it's amazing how much better I feel already. Although it took me six weeks to have my first consultation, I was scheduled for surgery that next Friday. I would highly recommend scheduling an appointment to see Dr. V if you are having back pain. It may take awhile to get in to see him, but it is well worth the wait. His reputation is of one of the best neurosurgeons in Louisville and I concur. Thanks Dr. V

Dr.V is a great doctor...I put my life in his and God's hands