Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wayne Austin
Dr. Wayne Austin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bellingham, WA. He has 60 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Austin is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital, PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center 3/28/2006 Affiliate Current Family Medicine and Cottage Grove Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Wayne Austin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Austin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Joseph's Hospital
PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center 3/28/2006 Affiliate Current Family Medicine
Cottage Grove Hospital
Peace Harbor Hospital
60 Years Experience
Loma Linda University
Graduated in 1953
Dr. Wayne Austin Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Wayne Austin's office for more information.
610 Dupont St Bellingham, WA : (360) 734-1212
Locations & Directions610 Dupont St, Bellingham, WA
Dr. Wayne Austin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellingham, WA.