Dr. Wayne Wallender Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wayne Wallender?

He's the man!

I've been seeing Dr Wallender for about six years and he's done five RFA's on my neck, which is an arthritic, bone-spurred, janky hot mess. The procedures have helped greatly. He has an awesome bedside manner and is very reassuring during the procedures, which is good, because I have to be awake when he drives horse needles into my spine. I agree that he seems more rushed now that he's at FDC, but I still feel like he hears me and cares about my health. He has always treated me with great kindness. I don't know what I'll do when he retires.

most awesome doctor; ever

have had several injections; with this doctor; his bedside manner; was outstanding, his office is very nice; his wait time; is long; but, he is well worth the wait...would not go to anyone else; but, him....cannot say; anything; but, just plain awesome....

Temporary neuro stimulator

Dr. Wallander installed my temporary stimulator and did a great job.

Overworked. Too many patients & offices.

Dr. Wallander is a wonderful Dr. But since he has moved his main office to F. Duncan he has become rushed not spending near the time he used to with patients. I believe a member of his staff told me his caseload has nearly doubled. So less time stands to reason. My spouse had an active GI bleed as well as an existing injury & another recent injury that wasn't healing on it's own. My spouse was unable to take NSAIDS (active GI bleed). I asked Dr Wallander if heat or ice would best for the pain & he refused to offer any pain relieving at all! This is a night & day difference from when his main office was on Montclair. FDuncan is tying his hands & keeping him from being the marvelous Dr I've known him to be for ten years. His nurse practitioner is rude & evil. She flat out lied to my face & without notifying my spouse cancelled a follow-up appt scheduled with Dr Wallander. She alone will drive patients away & will ruin Dr Wallander's stellar reputation.

Great doctor. Talked with me. Answered my questions. Very good.

Dr. Wayne Wallender is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MO.