Dr. Wayne S Weidenbaum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wayne S Weidenbaum?

Uncaring and Unprofessional Physician 3 minute Appointment

This Dr asked me nothing about my pain, was in the room 3 minutes and wrote 2 scripts for nothing for my pain. He was rude, uncaring and unprofessional. I have never seen a Physican so incompetent and still be in business. Do not see this Dr if you are looking for help with your issue .

Extremely Competent & attentive.

I like him a lot, NOT Working for my Back yet, Sure he will find a Solution..

AMAZING DOCTOR WHO CARES

DR. WEIDENBAUM IS A VERY CARING DOCTOR I EVER MET IN MY 59 YEARS OF LIFE. HE TOOK ME ON WITH ALL OF MY ISSUES AND HELPS MORE THAN I DESERVE . I CAN NOT THANK HIM ENOUGH YOU ARE AWESOME AND SO IS YOUR STAFF. I WISH I COULD GIVE MORE THAN 5 STARS FOR THE RATINGS.

Things I liked

Doctor was very kind in answering all of my questions. Really took time with me and made me feel comfortable. His staff was very friendly and courteous.

Such relief!

After getting hurt at work, I was referred to Dr. Weidenbaum. His staff is very friendly and always willing to help. During the first visit, Doc asked many questions and made sure that he took his time to answer all of my questions. He cares about the success in all of his patients as well as the welfare. I could not be happier with my progress as well as the determination of Dr. W to continue to give me the best life with the life long disability! What a wonderful doctor with the best staff. Thank you team.

Excellent Doctor

I was referred to Dr.Weidenbaum by a back surgeon more than a year ago for back and leg pain. After spending time with me he prescribed medication and some exercises. My pain has been all but gone since. I highly recommend Dr Weidenbaum. I am a 69 years old and feel great.

pain

the office staff is the worst.it will be sad to leave dr. weienbaum but i am not receving the health care i deserve or compassion.......

Pain Free!

Thank you, Dr. W! You are literaly a "Life Saver"!