Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wayne M Weil
Dr. Wayne M Weil, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with another office in Seattle, WA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Weil is affiliated with University Of Washington Medical Center. Dr. Weil has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Wayne M Weil has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Wrist Injury
- Finger Injuries
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand Injuries
- Herniated Disc
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Really happy with my experience with OSS and Dr. Weil. First broken arm in my life so wasn't sure what to expect. Dr. Weil gave me a couple options and all the info I needed to make my decision. I went with surgery over a splint and Im glad I did. Everything worked out just as he told me it would with no complications and now my arm feels better then ever. Every one at OSS was very friendly and I had a very positive experience. Thanks again DR.
Dr. Weil saw me right away after cutting open my hand. He did a marvelous assessment, showing me how there was no permanent damage. He thoroughly explained what would help to remedy my hand during the healing process and what to expect. His staff was wonderful, and we were really delighted and happy to be so reassured.
Dr. Weil is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. He takes the time to thoroughly review all of your questions and concerns and is a great surgeon. His office staff is very knowledgeable and kind. THis was a great experience.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Weil is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Wayne M Weil accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- Premera MultiCare Connected Care
- Premera NW PHYS Network: Personal Care
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Evergreen Health Partners
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Wayne M Weil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.