Dr. Wayne D Wong Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Wayne D Wong?

Do not see this physician. Prescribed too high a dose of Cipro, for a condition that did not require Cipro, and did not recognize my previous reaction to the medication. As a result I have sustained permanent neurological and optical damage.

Avoid this doctor

He prescribed an antibiotic for a routine condition that should only be used as a last resort (Cipro). I have sustained permanent damage to my joints and nerves as a result. Told me to keep taking the medicine even though my blood work should have told him I was not tolerating it well. His incompetence ruined my life.

Very caring, knowledgeable, doctor