Dr. Wayneab Truneh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wayneab Truneh?

Wonderful doctor

A caring, compassionate doctor. Dr. Truneh was my OBGYN for many years, through difficult times dealing with endometriosis (including surgery which she performed) and trying to conceive. She is always available by email and phone and even gave me her personal cell number one time when I was waiting on test results and she was going to be out of town. She goes above and beyond for her patients. And while she is usually running behind, she takes care to spend enough time with each patient, and I never felt rushed in her care. She took excellent care of me during the first 4 months of my pregnancy. We moved out of the area and unfortunately couldn't continue care with her, but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her highly to anyone.

Amazing physician

Dr. Truneh is amazing. I found her early on in my second pregnancy which had complications and she was outstanding in the care she gave. In the last couple of years, she found a lump in my thyroid and referred me right away to have it thoroughly checked. That lump led to another one that was cancer but luckily caught early. I would recommend her to anyone looking for the best in medical care!

Excellent and caring doctor

Dr. Truneh is female, not male as is listed on here. And she is a wonderful doctor. I completely trust her with my care. She is kind, patient, and reassuring. She will spend time with you to make sure you understand everything that has gone on in the appointment. And her assistant Kim is fantastic as well.

Dr. Wayneab Truneh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sunnyvale, CA.