Dr. Lawrence Johnson Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Johnson?

HUGE MISTAKE

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

After an abnormal CT scan I made an appointment with this Dr. I saw some poor reviews but decided to go ahead with him because I was worried and I could get in to see him within a few days. HUGE MISTAKE! Right before my procedure he stated that he had not read my CT scan because it was not in the system, and asked me where the abnormality was!!??? Long story short, he was confrontational, argumentative and arrogant. I wish I had waited anther week to see one of the more reputable Drs in this group. Save yourself some grief and DO NOT use this Dr.

Posted on August 14th, 2017

Professional, good bedside manner, knowledgeable

horriable

Posted on October 21st, 2015

Referred me to an urologist. now having part of colon removed.

Broken hearted

Posted on September 15th, 2014

In my own experience with him being my husnand's doctor My experience was horrible! Most Uncaring doctor I have ever met. Showed no compassion. I would never recommend him to anyone. My husband Passed away in Dec. never saw him once in hospital. Sent his partners.

patient

Posted on August 21st, 2014

I finally had to change doctors, every time I went I was someone he had NEVER seen before! Nurse great personality but very inefficient, I had to be my own record keeper for blood work that had to be done on regular basis. Had no confidence in this doctor. Would not recommend him to my worst enemy.

Not impressed

Posted on September 8th, 2013

He staff at Dr. Lawrence's is courteous and nice and seem to care when it comes to patients. Dr. Lawrence however, is a different story. His attitude, character and demeanor display uninterest and unbelief when it comes to patients. You try to explain things to gim and he basically blows you off as if you have no idea what yu are talking about. After finally getting a referal off base for a problem lasting about a year (military doctors are a different tale of pain in itself) he literally just wants to give me increased doses of nexium and miralax...awesome...I could have done that myself...this guy really seems to just blow me off...I wish he would just take me serious...

Posted on February 15th, 2016