Dr. Wei An Lee Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Wei An Lee?

One of the best doctor visits I ever experienced.

In general, I believe in prevention and alternative medicine. I avoid seeing a doctor (especially a doctor practices western medicine) if I can help it. I don't have a primary doctor who referred me to Dr. Lee. I found him after researching online. He was not my "top choice" but NOW HE WILL BE after visiting him. He impressed upon me as a very knowledgeable, personable, and caring doctor. He took time in explaining things and answered all my questions to my satisfaction. I was also very pleased that Dr. Lee responded to my phone inquiry promptly--even during holiday season and off-hours. Overall, my visit to Dr. Lee was one of the best experience I ever had interacting with medical doctors. I highly recommend him to people who are seeking medical help.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Wei An Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.