3.0

Best doctor ever

Dr .Liao is the nicest kindest man . I've been going to him for multiple health problems .He is very knowledgeable in Internal and external problems. He seen me through all of my medical problems and took time to explain in layman's terms so I could understand my problems and to explain why I need the medications and what effects I could experience. Thank you Dr. For all of your help and understanding.

Terrible office

This office is terrible. Dr Liao does not listen and only wants to teach you. I did not want to see him. I requested an appointment with dr Degraw. This is the second time they screwed up the appointment and put me with Liao. The front office is a mess. The one time I called to co firm that my appointment was with Dr Degraw and I was told oh yes. That same day I showed up and they never checked the schedule it was incorrectly made with Liao again. I'm done. Too many mistakes.

Birth Control

Dr. Weichi Liao is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Crystal River, FL.

Dr. Weichi Liao Is this you?