Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Wei Ching Lee
Dr. Wei Ching Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pomona, CA, with other offices in Arcadia, CA and Arcadia, CA . She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Methodist Hospital of Southern California, Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine and Long Beach Memorial Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Wei Ching Lee has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain. Physiatrists are also experts in pain medication.
Some common conditions that physiatrists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, neurological and spinal disorders and injuries, chronic pain disorders, like fibromyalgia, and musculoskeletal issues, like broken bones and torn muscles.
These physicians also often coordinate a team of other specialists in order to maximize the patient's recovery, such as occupational therapists, speech therapists, neurologists, orthopedists, and counselors.
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can also treat spinal injuries such as a displaced disc or a fracture, as well as disc degeneration and narrowing that occurs due to aging.
However, when your injury or condition affects the spinal canal or spinal cord, it’s typically better to consult with a neurosurgeon. It's worth noting that, while they're both referred to as surgeons, they can also recommend treatments that don't require an operation, such as non-surgical decompression therapy.
Showing 5 of 33
I brought my father to see Dr. Lee for his stroke. She really knew a lot about stroke and set him up with some great therapists. She worked with him to treat his stiffness from his stroke with techniques I never heard of like electrical stimulation and prescribed him a bunch of equipment to help him with his daily activities. I will say that her help has really made a difference in my dad's life. Sometimes there can be a wait of 30 min or so but it is worth it as she really tries to spend time with us to figure out every detail of our concerns.
I've had low back pain for many years. I've tried almost everything from medications to PT to epidurals. Dr. Lee has some of the latest in medicine. She offered me prolotherapy. I've had several sessions of these and it has helped me immensely. Another great thing about Dr. Lee is she makes me feel very comfortable and really takes her time to listen and figure out how to fix my problems. She's young and I see that as a huge plus as she offers the latest advances to help me with my pain.
Dr. Lee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
10 Years Experience
University of Wisconsin at Madison
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Wei Ching Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pomona, CA.