Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wei W Kwok has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Acute Pain
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
Horrible Dr. I had been going there for years, thank God I don't have to put up with him anymore. Like us people that are in chronic pain want to deal with a Dr. Who talks down to you & treats you like you're med seeking. I've never done anything to make him think that but every apt He asked me questions like I'm up to something, just someone in Chronic pain. He has NO bedside manner. Sherri is great, but isn't there anymore. Go to a doc. Who really cares...look at reviews.. he only has a three..Good luck.
If you have a weight issue i would not see this doctor!although many specialits have stated weight can be an issue dr kwok makes it his priority to make it the main focus god like syndrome is a perfect discription of him he smiles with an eerie feeling to it he dont listen he tries to text book everyone and seems to write perscriptions just to get u out of there instead of truly listening i lost alot of weight and it did not help i have several injurys and i just dont believe he has the experiance for patient empathay he gave me non opiod pills as well as opiod finding out the non opiates are more harm full and caused major depression i walked in his office almost 2 years ago and regret it i walked in with six pills and left with 20 plus more a day i wish i would of read reviews before going to see him my insurance just sent me there now that i have a ppo i am scouting other doctors who will try to help and listen i agree he should not see private patients should stick to his hospital attmosphere where he dont have to be 1 on 1 with people i believe he needs more training and should just listen you know we are humans we make mistakes but he kinda has that i am right cause i am a doctor syndrome i relize you cant please everyone but he dont give the effort to try and putting someone down is not helping how do you lose weight with that kind of support i dont recomend him especially for patients on long term pain managment if he had bed side manors and just maybe walked in a patients shoes to see we all are not black and white (text booked)whats good for you might not be good for me he may have been more tolerable i truly hope you read this and truly listen dont waste your time research research please like i said he may of helped a few people but i think his ratio is doing more harm then good thats just one patients opion though he is my second pain doc first one was great but no longer took my insurance so they referred to dr kwok i had a good doc before so thought he would be ok but boy i am glad i got different insurance and can go some where else and if he works for you i am happy great but as i stated its just my personal opion
Dr. Kwok is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Beth Israel Medical Center
Dr. Wei W Kwok accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsJenna Mari Nagata Pa, 301 W Bastanchury Rd Ste 175, Fullerton, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Wei W Kwok in this video.
Dr. Wei W Kwok is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Fullerton, CA.