Dr. Weidun A Guo Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Weidun A Guo?

Dr. Guo - Genius

I arrived at ECMC with catastrophic injuries, spent weeks on a ventilator and was not expected to live. Dr. Guo performed numerous live-saving surgeries and procedures. I had horrific, disfiguring abdominal injuries, destroyed GI tract and infections. Dr. Guo performed a six hour long complete abdominal reconstruction, leaving me with only one thin vertical scar. The before and after pictures are extraordinary. Dr. Guo is professional, insightful, kind and compassionate. I cannot say enough good things about him or recommend him highly enough.

Saved My Life

He saved my life. Had a ruptured spleen in 2010, not a single complaint about the surgery, was done perfectly. No problems whatsoever.

THE MANS LIFE HE SAVED!

When i crash my motorcycle I was given slim to no chance of liveing they wouldn't even put a percentage on my chances! This man saved me after hours of operation. This man is a one of a kind DR.