Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Weihua H Wang MD
Dr. Weihua H Wang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Germantown, TN. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Weihua H Wang has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Weihua H Wang has the following 3 expertise
- Blood Testing
- Fluid Testing
- Tissue Biopsy
36 Years Experience
Shanghai School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Duke University Medical Center
Dr. Weihua H Wang Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsTRUMBULL LABORATORIES, 7550 Wolf River Blvd Ste 200, Germantown, TN
Dr. Weihua H Wang is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Germantown, TN.