Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Weiqing A Ng MD
Dr. Weiqing A Ng, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Everett, WA, with another office in Puyallup, WA. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Weiqing A Ng has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Weiqing A Ng has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Weiqing A Ng has the following 3 expertise
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
Dr. Weiqing A Ng is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Weiqing A Ng - Posted on October 8th, 2016
he is a kind and very through Dr. He was the ONLY Dr that I saw for fall that actually did an exam and set up a detailed plan of attack to get the pain under control. He uses Perscriptions and Natural product to manage the body's responce to pain which is greatly appreciated.
9 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
University Of Washington Medical Center
Dr. Weiqing A Ng Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Weiqing A Ng's office for more information.
4027 Hoyt Ave Everett, WA : (425) 304-8476
400 E Pioneer Ste 101 Puyallup, WA : (253) 445-5828
Locations & Directions
Dr. Weiqing A Ng is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Everett, WA.