Dr. Weiser E Cordero Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Weiser E Cordero?

Love him!

Exceptional Experience

Dr. Cordero is an excellent Doctor. He has a great personality. Never rushes you, and he is very thorough. He cares for my 89 year old dad, and is always willing to address our family concerns. I would highly recommend him!

Very nice and informative

I am suffering from pleurisy and wanted to see an internist after a visit to the ER showed no serious problems. The DuPage Medical Group was recommended by a friend, and after visiting with Dr. Cordero, I would pass that recommendation on a million times over! The staff was very prompt (I got in even before my scheduled appointment), and Dr. Cordero himself is a wonderful man. He is very personable and was willing to explain things several times over until I understood them. Although he repeated what the ER doctor had said (rest and anti-inflammatory medicine is really the only way to deal with pleurisy), he went into MUCH more detail and made it seem like a very manageable ailment, giving me tips on how to sleep with it. I now feel much more at ease both because I know more about what's bothering me and I heard it from a guy who knows his stuff. Don't let his young age fool you-he's terrific!