Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Wekesa K Asia
Wekesa K Asia is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Showing 3 of 13
Self-verified patient of Wekesa K Asia - Posted on March 18th, 2015
I had a 10 am appointment for an annual physical. Whenever I schedule an appointment I ALWAYS request the first appointment. I always arrive for any medical appointments at least 15-30 minutes prior to the scheduled time. SOOO when I arrived at Dr. King Asia's office and saw 5 clients in the waiting room I was not too alarmed. Long and frustrating story short - at 11:30 am (and I still had not seen the Dr.) I told the managers to please make copies of my last 2 years records and forward to me. I finally had enough of this mismanaged and alarmingly unprofessional office. Apparently the schedule is first come first serve. I am still trying to figure out why they give a client an appointment! Just give them a date. Show up, bring breakfast, lunch, a good book and be prepared to wait and wait some more. I do not have this problem with any of the other physicians I see since I usually have the first or second appointment of the day. (unless they have an unexpected emergency ). I am positive one of the other physicians I see will be able to recommend an internist. Contrary to what some physicians feel my time is as important as theirs. I should not have to sit in a waiting room hours after an appointed time. Office managers should manage better and doctors should be professional enough to honor patients time. Patients should not 'expect' to sit in a waiting room all day! Get another dr..
Please don't go
Self-verified patient of Wekesa K Asia - Posted on May 24th, 2013
Dr. King'Asia is personable and knowledgeable but to run an efficient and effective medical practice you need much more. I was having surgery and had my pre-op clearance about 2 weeks prior to the surgery. I was told if everything was ok, the paperwork would be faxed in 1-2 business days. Not only was it not faxed but I had to call 5 times before it was sent the day before my scheduled surgery. This was not the first problem I had either. For my first appointment I waited an hour and a 1/2 to be seen. Another time I had to call 4 times before I could get a refill on a medication I was taking. Overall the office is unprofessional and not very good at the logistics of operating a doctor's office. Save yorself the trouble and don't go
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMassad & King Asia MDs, 175 Remsen St Ste 1225, Brooklyn, NY
Wekesa K Asia is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.