Dr. Wekesa King-Asia Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Wekesa King-Asia?

Posted on June 12th, 2015

this place sucks

Posted on March 18th, 2015

I had a 10 am appointment for an annual physical. Whenever I schedule an appointment I ALWAYS request the first appointment. I always arrive for any medical appointments at least 15-30 minutes prior to the scheduled time. SOOO when I arrived at Dr. King Asia's office and saw 5 clients in the waiting room I was not too alarmed. Long and frustrating story short - at 11:30 am (and I still had not seen the Dr.) I told the managers to please make copies of my last 2 years records and forward to me. I finally had enough of this mismanaged and alarmingly unprofessional office. Apparently the schedule is first come first serve. I am still trying to figure out why they give a client an appointment! Just give them a date. Show up, bring breakfast, lunch, a good book and be prepared to wait and wait some more. I do not have this problem with any of the other physicians I see since I usually have the first or second appointment of the day. (unless they have an unexpected emergency ). I am positive one of the other physicians I see will be able to recommend an internist. Contrary to what some physicians feel my time is as important as theirs. I should not have to sit in a waiting room hours after an appointed time. Office managers should manage better and doctors should be professional enough to honor patients time. Patients should not 'expect' to sit in a waiting room all day! Get another dr..

Please don't go

Posted on May 24th, 2013

Dr. King'Asia is personable and knowledgeable but to run an efficient and effective medical practice you need much more. I was having surgery and had my pre-op clearance about 2 weeks prior to the surgery. I was told if everything was ok, the paperwork would be faxed in 1-2 business days. Not only was it not faxed but I had to call 5 times before it was sent the day before my scheduled surgery. This was not the first problem I had either. For my first appointment I waited an hour and a 1/2 to be seen. Another time I had to call 4 times before I could get a refill on a medication I was taking. Overall the office is unprofessional and not very good at the logistics of operating a doctor's office. Save yorself the trouble and don't go

Posted on December 10th, 2015