Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Weldon F Butler has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Weldon F Butler has the following 5 expertise
Dr. Weldon F Butler has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 18
I have taken my mother to see Dr. Butler for years and he has always taken great care of her, however the same can not be said about his staff! He use to have the best nurses & staff but over the last couple of years it has gotten very bad! They are NOT friendly at all, they act put out if you call needing to speak to a nurse, even making an appointment, and when we have left a message for a nurse to call us back they are not prompt at all where before they would call us back on the same day. Upon our last visit as we were in the waiting room, the front desk staff had just gotten off the phone with one of their patients and they were put out because this person needed to speak to a nurse about some medication. They were talking very badly about her and were talking loud enough where everyone in the waiting room could hear. We were really shocked, and we were not the only ones, especially when they referred to her by her full name! Everyone in the waiting room overheard this conversation and it was just truly disturbing & unprofessional! What do they say about other patients who call and they don't care for them? It is just not the same service as before and after this experience I just do not have the same trust as before.
33 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Weldon F Butler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWeldon F Butler Md Pa, 700 Dotsy Ave, Odessa, TX
Dr. Weldon F Butler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Odessa, TX.