Dr. Weldon E Collins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Weldon E Collins?

Just about the Best!

I have been seeing Dr. Collins for several years now & I always look forward to my appointments. No one has a better bedside manner & he always seems jovial & always gives me his undivided attention. I would recommend Dr. Collins & his staff to anyone looking for a great Dermatologist.

Good Experience

I had a good experience with Dr. Collins and would refer my family and friends to him.

Happy Patient

I have been a patient of Dr. Collins for a number of years. I had gone to other doctors and got numerous diagnosis and billed me a small fortune, it took one visit to his office and he immediately diagnosed . He treated me and I am very pleased with the outcome. He is a kind, generous, caring person and a wonderful Doctor. I could not praise him enough for what he has for me and my family. I sure hope that he does not retire any time in the near future. I never have to wait to see him, the staff is very courteous and friendly. God Bless Dr. Collins

Professional Exam

I have used Dr Collins many years and have always had a proficient exam, thorough, with explanation of outcome. I am currently setting up a new appointment for diagnosis for skin cancer lesions. I am positive Dr Collins competency upon examination of his accurate findings to Resolve. The staff have always treated me professionally and I have always felt comfortable in the environment of this office.

This man is perfectly sane

And is a great doctor. I've used him for several years and have had no issues with him at all.