Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wen-An Lin
Dr. Wen-An Lin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lin is affiliated with University Hospitals of Cleveland, Uh Richmond Medical Center and UH Conneaut Medical Center. Dr. Lin has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Wen-An Lin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Wen-An Lin has the following 3 expertise
- Diabetes Complications
Dr. Wen-An Lin has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Wen-An Lin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Because Dr. Lin is Chinese, his manner is different from other doctors. He is very quick, and I think he's listening to what I'm telling him, but I can't know for sure, because he's trying to talk over me sometimes. He's nice enough, just very quick, and I feel like I'm never quite finished. He did, however accurately assess some health situations, and has me on some very good medication.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Lin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Hospitals of Cleveland
Uh Richmond Medical Center
UH Conneaut Medical Center
UH Bedford Medical Center
University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
UH Case Medical Center
University Hospitals Case Medical Center
38 Years Experience
China Medical University
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Wen-An Lin accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions18599 Lake Shore Blvd, Cleveland, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Wen-An Lin in this video.
Dr. Wen-An Lin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.