- Mercy Hospital & Medical Center
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Provident Hospital Of Cook County
Featured Providers Near YouSponsored Results
- Oak Street HealthDeborah Sturgis-HintonFamily Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Primary CareVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Di Fan, MDFamily Medicine, Vascular SurgeryVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Komal Koya DO MBAFamily Medicine, Gastroenterology, Internal MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Oak Street HealthBrian LucFamily Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Primary CareVIEW FULL PROFILE
Dr. Wen-Ho Yang has 3 locations
Dr. Wen-Ho Yang has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Wen-Ho Yang has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2011, 2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
20 Years Experience
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Wen-Ho Yang Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthLink PPO
More about Dr. Wen-Ho Yang
Dr. Yang graduated from the University Central Del Caribe School of Medicine in 2001. He works in Chicago, IL and 2 other locations and specializes in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Yang is affiliated with Mercy Hospital & Medical Center, Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center and Provident Hospital Of Cook County.