Dr. Wen T Shen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wen T Shen?

Awesome Doctor !

Dr. Wen Shen is an angel who goes way above & beyond in showing concern, compassion, & authentic willingness to help. He was not able to diagnose, but prompt & thorough in supporting a forward journey to a surgeon who could help.

Partial Thyroidectomy

Dr. Shen is the best doctor I've had the pleasure of seeing. I had a large nodule on the left side of my thyroid that needed to be removed. I have bad anxiety and this my first time having anesthesia so I was extremely nervous. Dr. Shen has a confident, calming presence and provided an amazing experience from start to finish. I healed nicely within a week and 10 months out I am happy with the minimal experience with my scar.

Excellent surgeon!

Excellent surgeon

I had a very large nodule of >5cm in my left thyroid. I did a lot of research and spoke to numerous people before I decided to see Dr Shen for consultation. He is extremely knowledgeable and confident . He performed my thyroid surgery and I had no complications . I am able to speak well and recovered very fast. If you are looking for a thyroid surgeon look no further, he is absolutely the BEST.

Dr. Wen T Shen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.