Dr. Wenchiang Han Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wenchiang Han?

One of the Best

Posted on August 10th, 2016

A Very good doctor. Been treating my sleep disorders for a long time.

Botox for tension headaches

Posted on November 11th, 2015

Dr Han treated me well over 10 years ago for constant pain due to jaw clinching. Dr Han injected Botox behind my ears & I've been free of pain all these years. Thank you dr Han , you are the man !

Horrible Experience here & never got better after 2 years

Posted on September 12th, 2015

I have gone here for 2 years; most of the time instead of listening to my issues and explaining what wasn't working I was treated like I was speaking a foreign language and what I was saying was impossible b/c I couldn't possibly know what is going on with my own body. I had no tests ordered the whole time and was never treated for my initial complaint, just treated other things and I have been suffering for the last 2 years and my pain got worse; even after developing a condition that has me hospitalized 2x I was not tested properly and ended up in the hospital again since....3 ambulance rides in a total of 6 months after never having done so with my condition in 7 years.... I wouldn't put my life and trust here, b/c unless you are a male his bedside manner for women is horrible and often condescending.

Horrible office staff! !! Rude Rude

Posted on August 25th, 2015

Very Competent

Posted on December 19th, 2013

My wife needed to see a neurologist after a recent car accident we had. She was having complications that needed a specialist. On our initial visit we,were greeted by a very friendly and competent staff who had all the necessary paperwork ready for us to fill out. Immediately after filling out the paperwork we were seen by the Doctor. The Doctor graciously offered our daughter and I to join my wife during her consultation and exam with him. We didn't have to wait in the waiting room forever like many offices we had been to. Dr Han was very friendly and immediately asked many probing questions in regards to my wife's injuries and the current treatment she was receiving for them. Dr Han then performed a series of tests to help him diagnose my wife's condition. He was very professional, competent, kind and caring during the office visit. Even with the seriousness of my wife's condition Dr Han gave us hope that my wife will get better. He even made us laugh at one point during the exam with his wit and light heartedness. Our impression was that he is very competent and knows his field very well. As we left we all felt very good about our visit with Dr Han and would highly recommend him to others with neurological conditions.

Very Unhappy and No Confidence in this Dr

Posted on April 5th, 2012

We had to wait three weeks to See Dr Han for a problem that was getting worse and very painful for my girlfriend. He bedside manner is terrible and did not listen to what we were telling him. I explained several problems and he ignored me, then asked a question about exactly what I had just told him. This happened several times. Most of our questions and comments were ignored and he persisted on a diagnosis (that did not fit) that he had came up with after two minutes of being there despite new information. His remedy for disabling pain and confusion was verbal counseling, a second (duplicate) prescription for meds already taken, and come back in six weeks. I am no stranger to the medical field and neurology, He is by far the worst I have ever seen.

Posted on July 1st, 2017